I-PLX Cookies & Cream Protein Cookies
Craving something sweet? Try our protein cookie recipe including I-PLX & 5 muscle-building isolates + probiotics.
Try it out and tell us what you think!
1 ½ scoops (60g) Cookies & Cream I-PLX protein
¼ cup (30g) all purpose flour
2 tbsp. (14g) coconut flour
3 tbsp (40g) Swerve granular sweetener*
1 whole egg
3 tbsp. Light butter, melted
¼ cup (56g) plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
2 tbsp. (30mL) unsweetened almond milk
* Swerve is a sugar free sweetener that measures 1:1 with sugar. It can be found in the baking aisle of most grocery stores. If you don’t have it, you can substitute regular cane sugar, or omit completely.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add protein powder, all purpose flour, coconut flour, and sweetener to a large bowl. Mix. In a separate bowl whisk together egg, melted light butter, Greek yogurt, and almond milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry. Gently mix together until a thick cookie dough begins to form.
- Form the dough into 3 large balls of cookie dough and place onto the cookie sheet. Press an oreo onto each. As you push the oreo in, form the dough over top so the oreo is in the middle of the dough.
- Bake 350F for 12-15 minutes. You want them slightly undercooked so they stay moist and do not dry out.
- Once baked, drizzle with melted white chocolate and a sprinkle of crushed oreos if desired. Enjoy!
Yield: 3 large cookies
Nutrition (per cookie): 260 calories, 23 protein, 21 carbs, 9 fat, 3 fiber, 4 sugar